Thursday, October 24, 2013

An Interview with Partha Saha, author of "244 Days- A Life"!!!

An Interview with Debutant author- Partha Saha whose an author of "244 Days- a Life"!!!

Hello Mr. Partha, what is your feeling after being an author now? What’s your perspective about life now after achieving a rare flagship in your life?
Honestly , I feel, I get some honour and respect when someone calls me Author Partha. I have got another noble identity and feeling is indescribable  I always introduce myself as an Author rather than an MBA. When you passion turns into a success a huge bag of happiness pour upon you.
I consider this as a flagship partially because I dint have any intention of getting success and fame. I focused only one thing , that is my soul and eventually I satisfied it. Enhancing my writing passion is my further objective now.

2. When you saw your first novel for sale on E-commerce websites and placed at a bookstore for the first time, what kind of thoughts dominated your mind?
 I felt rather pride because I did what I thought to do. The only thing which can dominate me is my emotion, I smile when someone criticize me because I can mark the disputes but on the flip side my emotions get violent to make myself perfect. And I live with least expectation so there is no chance of getting disappointment if my books do not sale much because I just aimed to make someone smile but becoming best seller.

3. Before we head towards discussing your book, we would like to know in spite of being an author, what do you exactly do? And do you wish to continue with the job or come into full-time writing?
3) Well I did graduation from Sikkim central University (B.Pharm) and later joined IIPM,New Delhi to pursue MBA. To be truthful I am passionate  about writing but I dont want to turn my passion into a profession because I believe Passion seems beautiful when you do without thinking about benefits.

4. What is your latest book all about? And from where did this idea occur to you? 
My novel '244 days - a life' is quite related to my life and In this book I highlighted a love story of 244 days. Mainly I wanted to redress all the mistakes we often do in a relationship and our relation comes into a controversy and within few days it gets split up. I wanted to share some tips and practical experiences about a relation and by following through you can maintain a healthy relationship. Briefly this book says; A boy who was an immature about true love and the girl was also not different. They fell in love and tried all the way to be expert maintaining their relation. They always tried to make each other happy. They ne'er got down to compromise, they tried to control their jealousy, envy. All the usual mistakes they avoided. One day that boy got a challenge from 'a patient of love' to retain their true relation forever. The Boy accepted that challenge and after full dedication also he got failed to keep forever. Now reading this novel we will come to know who was that ' patient of love'?and why did he challenge? Did he want to do any loyalty test? And why that boy got failed after full dedication and perseverance.

5. How much long did it take to write this book from the moment you started developing the story to start writing it till completing it finally with editing and all?
 This novel is quite(50%) related to my own life as I said before and remaining 50% is well manipulated. So as the time took to write manipulated 50% as that much time dint take to write another half. Howbeit all was developed in my mind so in 90 days i completed the full book and Anmol Agarwal remains my first reader and editor of this novel , she took near about 2 months to edit this.

6. Indian Publishing is too hard to deal with, was it easy for you to get a Publisher or did u wait for a long time to get your work published?
 I always believed on my deed so I dint wait for longer , hardly I waited 50 days to get my publisher and Mahaveer publisher from Dariyaganj, New Delhi called me to sign a contract with them. Still I give profuse thanks to MP for believing me.

7. What are the Promotional strategies that you and your publisher have applied to promote/market your book?
 Well simply I applied my strategies though blogging, web sites, social sites, news channels in Assam, Newspapers, flexes in many cities , posters in some colleges. Bookmarks to let the readers know about my novel. Online magazines and gateway event.

8. What exactly is your target from your Books- 1. Getting most copies sold out, 2. Getting the love of readers or 3. You just wrote it because you wanted to write a book once in your life, hence you have no targets?
 My target has been fulfilled because only person was my target and that person has come to know despite I ne'er write for money , I write to make others inspired, to get love from readers and the foremost thing is to make myself happy.

9. By when are you coming up with your next novel? And if possible, do give us an idea about what it would be.
 My next novel will come sooner . Probably in 2014. A story of four friends, and why they always detested love. Emotions how played with their mind. All of them were drunkards and druggies in college life then have to know how did they get succeeded with their colossal aim. Sudden love in their life moldered or prospered their life?
TITLE - BUDDIES WITH BOOZE : Lets keep a hope.

10. In the end, tell us in 5-7 lines, what speech will you give if you win a Major Award for the Best Indian Author for your books?
Firstly I would like to thank all of one around me for their support , believe, and intense love.
 Secondly I congratulate everyone because I see the eagerness, consistence, willingness and patience to do something great in everyone's eyes.
 I always urged myself to face the difficulties because I ne'er wanted to see myself low. First I make a list of objectives that what I need to do further. Second I make my vision regarding each objective Third I imagine the produces of getting my objectives done. Fourth I just execute the imagined scenario in my practical life containing lots of dedication, toil, perseverance, consistence and patience to make my goal accessible. I Hope everyone has their own system of execution and those who are confused , dont know the perfect way to execute, they can follow mine. Thank you.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Book Reviewer | Movie Reviewer | Bibliophile | Business Analyst